Aelite Chimney Specialties Merge Chimney Expertise & Professionalism For Homeowners In Wilmette
The Village of Wilmette was established by combining the communities of Wilmette and Gross Point in 1924. Likewise, in 2005, Nick and Julie Wagner combined their expertise in chimney sweeping and exceptional customer service to begin Aelite Chimney Specialties. Aelite provides all-inclusive chimney sweeping services to keep you safe and your appliances operating efficiently. Here’s what we offer:
- Chimney Sweeping
- Video Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Repair (including fixing chimney leaks and faulty flashing, relining chimneys, and waterproofing)
- Installation of chimney crowns, chimney covers, chase tops, dampers, and chimney caps
- Tuck-pointing work
- New Fireplace and Wood Stove Installation
- Glass Fireplace Door Sales & Installation
- Gas Logs
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Lurking Dangers In Your Home
With everyone’s busy lives these days, it’s easy to overlook the need to properly maintain your chimney, fireplace, wood-burning stoves and fireplace inserts. It may be easy to overlook, but it is extremely dangerous!
When you neglect your chimney, creosote can build up inside and ignite, causing a fire. Furthermore, the carbon particles in soot and creosote can be inhaled, causing a myriad of health issues. Aelite Chimney Specialties can virtually eliminate these hazards by performing annual sweepings and maintenance. We can also reduce your risk of carbon monoxide poisoning by keeping your dryer vent clean and obstruction-free.
Why We ARE Your Chimney Sweep Of Choice
We have the education, experience, and expertise to deliver professional chimney sweeping services that exceed homeowners’ expectations. The technicians from Aelite are Certified Chimney Professionals (CCP), we’re members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG), and we stay up to date on all of the latest industry information. We offer comprehensive chimney services that include inspections, cleaning, repairs and assisting you in choosing the best fireplace insert.
Growing, Growing, Grown
Like many of the areas in the Midwest, the railroad was instrumental in Wilmette’s evolution from open fields to a modern suburban community. In 1869, a syndicate was formed and spurred residential development, which was the precursor to modern day infrastructure and development. Fast-forward to the 1950s and the population of Wilmette expands — there is a boom of housing and commercial properties going up on what was once open land.
Today, the Village has shifted its municipal management from development into revival and safeguarding Wilmette’s history. The Wilmette Historical Society and Museum is a place for residents and visitors to learn about the past through exhibits, family programs, photographs, movies, artifacts, and their extensive research center.
Ready To Be Impressed?
- The Baha’i House of Worship took over 30 years to build and it is beautiful. The Temple is located on the shores of Lake Michigan and has detailed filigree work and a huge impressive dome. It’s constructed with a unique combination of quartz and white cement. Visitors will find the Temple an architectural showpiece that is truly awe-inspiring, no matter what faith you are. The Baha’i House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- The Plaza Del Lago is another impressive “must see” in Wilmette. The shopping center is over 80 years old and is the second oldest shopping center in the United States. Luxury shops and boutiques, extraordinary restaurants, and professional offices are part of the Plaza Del Lago experience. The Plaza stands against a backdrop of beautiful landscaping and architecture.
- The Wilmette Park District manages its two beaches on Lake Michigan, Gillson Beach and Landon Park Beach. Both beaches are open for swimming, wading, picnics, bicycling and sports.
Aelite is proud to be the chimney sweep company that homeowners in Wilmette choose. Call us or click here today!