Aelite Chimney Specialties – The North Shore’s Chimney Sweep Specialists
Nothing is better than curling up in front of your fireplace on a cold winter’s night. Yet, fireplaces that are not properly maintained are also the source of toxic gases and terrifying fire hazards. When you call Aelite Chimney Specialties, we will provide professional inspections and maintenance to help you stay safe.
Aelite Chimney Specialties is your full service chimney sweep service. We offer the following services:
- Chimney Sweeping
- Video Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Repair (including fixing chimney leaks and faulty flashing, relining chimneys, and waterproofing)
- Installation of chimney crowns, chimney covers, chase tops, dampers, and chimney caps
- Tuck-pointing work
- New Fireplace and Wood Stove Installation
- Glass Fireplace Door Sales & Installation
- Gas Logs
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Your Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
It is essential to your safety that you do not neglect your chimney, fireplace and your often-overlooked dryer vent. The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) advise homeowners to have a thorough annual inspection performed by a certified chimney sweep to make sure that your wood- and fuel-burning appliances and chimney systems are operating up to code. The CSIA-certified technicians at Aelite are experienced in these inspections and also have the know-how to make any needed repairs or replace any malfunctioning parts.
In addition to maintenance and repairs, we are also your resource for wood stoves, fireplace inserts, gas logs and glass fireplace doors. We will consult with you to determine which is the best option based on your use and budget, and then professionally install your choice.
When you call Aelite, you have confidence that your inspections will be done by someone who knows what to look for and has the skills to properly take care of any issues they find.
Aelite is a family-owned business with “hands-on” owners, Nick and Julie Wagner. We value our customers and take great pride in their frequent recommendations of our services to their neighbors, friends and family. We started our business in 2005 and have built it based on customer satisfaction. We’ve earned an “A” rating with Angie’s List and a “Zero Complaints” record with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
The North Shore
The North Shore area is one of the most affluent areas in the United States. The area is comprised of the cities of Wilmette, Lake Forest, Glencoe, Winnetka, Northbrook, Lake Bluff, Highland Park, Evanston, Northfield, Skokie, Glenview, Deerfield, Highwood and Kenilworth.
Notable In North Shore
The North Shore community has many unique places for residents and visitors to explore. The area has accessibility and close proximity to Lake Michigan, and a mixture of new and historic homes and business. The North Shore area is a popular back drop for many major movies. The movies Home Alone 1, 2, & 3, Risky Business, and Ocean’s 12 were filmed in North Shore.
Some of the most unique “must see” places include:
- The Baha’i Temple in Wilmette. The Temple was named One of the Seven Wonders of Illinois by the Illinois Bureau of Tourism and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is a brilliant architectural structure with a striking dome. The nine ornate towers at each of the entrances include references to the world’s major religions.
- The beaches of Evanston are located along Lake Michigan. The public beaches include Lighthouse, Clark Street, Dog Beach, Greenwood, Lee Street, and South Boulevard Beach. Besides swimming and sand, the beaches offer kayak and sailboat rentals and lessons, fishing trips, and lakefront fitness programs.
- The Writers Theatre in Glencoe is one of the top 6 regional theatres in the U.S., according to the Wall Street Journal. The theatre attracts locals as well as visitors from across the country, and is acclaimed for its unique interpretation and presentation of both classic and contemporary works.
- The Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center is located in Skokie. The renowned museum is a lasting tribute to those who were persecuted during the Holocaust. Visitors experience both an emotional and physical journey. The mission of the Museum is to help visitors understand, learn from, and never forget the atrocities that occurred during the Holocaust.
Residents of North Shore enjoy an abundance of activities including the rich arts and cultural community, lakes, dining options, and several shopping venues. They also know they are in good hands when they call Aelite Chimney Specialties. If you live in North Shore, call or click today!