Aelite Chimney Specialties Gives You More Bang For Your Buck In Wauconda
Wauconda, Illinois is a great place to live and visit. The natural landscape, Bangs Lake and community spirit are strong influences in the quality of life found in Wauconda. Wauconda is also a great place to do business. Aelite Chimney Specialties is proud to provide our professional, family-owned and operated chimney sweep services to homeowners in Wauconda.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Chimney Sweeping
- Video Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Repair (including fixing chimney leaks and faulty flashing, relining chimneys, and waterproofing)
- Installation of chimney crowns, chimney covers, chase tops, dampers, and chimney caps
- Tuckpointing work
- New Fireplace and Wood Stove Installation
- Glass Fireplace Door Sales & Installation
- Gas Logs
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Annual Chimney Maintenance Is Essential For Safety
The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) know that many household fire and carbon monoxide poisoning risks can be eliminated with a yearly inspection and proper maintenance from a professional chimney sweep. That’s why these two organizations urge homeowners to make annual inspections a priority, regardless of the age or amount of use the fireplace and chimney system see.
Aelite Knows How To Protect You
When you hire a chimney sweep, you need to be sure they have the expertise to service your home properly. The technician visiting your home from Aelite will be CSIA-certified; that means they have gone through proper training and have the knowledge and experience to inspect, clean and repair your chimney, fireplace and wood- and fuel-burning appliances.
The owners of Aelite, Nick and Julie Wagner, are hands-on with their business, and work on a daily basis to ensure the level of service is prompt, professional, and satisfies their customer’s concerns. Aelite Chimney Specialties opened its doors in 2005 and has earned a “Zero Complaint” record every year with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and an “A” rating with Angie’s List.
In addition to providing excellent service, Aelite also sells and installs glass fireplace doors, wood burning stoves, and wood-, gas-, and pellet-burning fireplace inserts. Not sure which is best for you? We’ll be happy to advise you!
Wauconda Is The Winning Place To Be
For the third consecutive year, the Village of Wauconda has received the Daily Herald’s Top Pick Award for “Best City/Town To Live”. Here are a few reasons why living and visiting Wauconda is so special:
- Bangs Lake was created over 10,000 years ago by the melting glaciers. Today, Bangs Lake has 3 miles of shoreline and was named after the first permanent settler in Wauconda, Justus Bangs.
- The lake offers year-round activities. In the summer, visitors enjoy the beaches, swimming, boating and water sports. When the lake freezes in the winter, those who brave the cold weather enjoy ice skating, hockey and ice fishing.
- Remember the scene in the classic 1980’s movie, The Blues Brothers, when Jake and Elwood drive the Bluesmobile through the beach crowd? That was filmed at Bangs Lake!
- Wauconda offers a quaint and quiet escape from the big city (Chicago). The streets are tree-lined, the architecture is quaint, and the residents are friendly and community-spirited.
- Since 2000, the population of Wauconda has grown over 55%. As of 2020, the population reached 14,084 people. That’s pretty impressive considering that Wauconda was established in 1849 and the population in 1850 was a mere 200!
- The Lake Forest Preserve has horseback riding, walking, bicycling, cross-country skiing and snowmobile trails for year-round enjoyment. The Preserve is home to Lake County Discovery Museum and the Lake County History Archives. The Curt Teich Postcard Archives, which is known worldwide as the largest public collection of postcards, is also at Lake Forest Preserve.
When it comes to protecting your home and family from fire and toxic gas, Aelite is the chimney sweep service to call. Call or click to schedule, today.
Does our service area cover the great folks in Wilmette? You bet it does!