Wood-Burning Fireplace Inserts
Though gas-burning fireplaces and those that use alternative fuels are all the rage, for many people nothing will ever replace the ambiance and charm of a real wood-burning appliance. We find that many people still prefer to have a real wood fire for all of the senses it excites—the smell, the sound, and the sight of a real wood fire just can’t be duplicated. Luckily, wood-burning fireplace inserts offer all the benefits of real wood-burning fireplaces, but allow you to keep all the heat that wood creates inside of your home instead of losing it up your chimney. A wood-burning insert will fit right into your existing firebox, bringing function and enjoyment to a previously non-functional fireplace.
5 Reasons to Burn Wood
1. The beauty. Although many gas and electrical appliances are quite realistic-looking, there’s nothing more beautiful than a real wood fire.
2. Warm heat. It can be argued that there is no heat warmer or more comfortable than wood heat.
3. Affordability. Wood is cheaper to buy than other heating fuels, especially now that oil, propane gas and electricity prices are so high. Plus, with wood, you don’t have to worry about price increase or decrease. Wood is readily available and economical any time of year.
4. The environment. Wood is a renewable resource, and those who have wooded land enjoy harvesting their downed limbs and dead trees.
5. Self-sufficiency. Wood stoves mean you don’t have to rely on gas or electricity. In other words, wood stoves give you the ability to stay warm and even cook food if your electricity fails.
No matter what your reason for choosing wood, the professionals at Aelite can help you pick the perfect insert for your home. We offer a wide selection of wood-burning inserts to fit with just about any desired size, style preference or home décor. Concern for the environment and energy savings doesn’t have to mean a switch in fuels. The wood-burning inserts of today are environmentally responsible and energy-saving.
Questions? Please Reach Out!
If you’d like to know more about the wood-burning inserts we offer and install, please call us! We would be more than happy to set up a consultation with one of our certified fireplace insert installers and get you on your way towards enjoying the warmth and savings of a wood-burning insert. Call us today at (815) 363-1242 or click here to schedule an appointment online!
Installing glass doors on your wood-burning fireplace adds both beauty and safety. Ask us about all your options for this simple installation service.