Be Free From Chimney Fires in Libertyville With Aelite
Nick was awesome to work with, diagnosed the chimney leak within a few minutes and was priced extremely fair compared to other companies. I spent a significant amount of money with other companies who were unable to resolve the problem, but Aelite fixed it in no time at all and at a very reasonable price. I can’t recommend Nick enough. Aside from being very knowledgeable about chimneys/masonry, he is honest and fair, which seems to be a rare combination in this industry. I will only work with Aelite moving forward.
~ Michael J.
Aelite Chimney Specialties is proud to offer residents of Libertyville the most professional chimney and venting services available. Libertyville has always been focused on freedom, and Aelite provides you the freedom from fire hazards and toxic gas with these services:
- Chimney Sweeping
- Video Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Repair (including fixing chimney leaks and faulty flashing, relining chimneys, and waterproofing)
- Installation of chimney crowns, chimney covers, chase tops, dampers, and chimney caps
- Tuck-pointing work
- New Fireplace and Wood Stove Installation
- Glass Fireplace Door Sales & Installation
- Gas Logs
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Be Pro-Active and Be Safe
Firefighters will tell you that fires and carbon monoxide poisoning that originate in chimneys, fireplaces, wood stoves, and clothes dryer vents can be avoided with proper maintenance. The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) echo these sentiments, and so do the technicians at Aelite. Aelite specializes in identifying and correcting chimney and dryer vent-related safety hazards. We follow the CSIA and NFPA standards and will perform an annual inspection and cleaning for you. We will also make any necessary repairs to leaks, cracks or improper venting.
Aelite Is Your Chimney Professional
Our company was founded by Nick and Julie Wagner in 2005. Our technicians have received training and certification from the CSIA. We have a “Zero Complaint” record with the BBB and an “A” rating with Angie’s List, and are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients. We know that fires and toxic gas emissions are avoidable and we know how to keep you safe. That’s why we are your chimney professionals!
What’s Your Name?
Libertyville was originally called “Vardin’s Grove”, after the town’s first settler, George Vardin, who arrived in the 1830s. The town’s patriotism was exemplified when the town’s residents voted to change its name from “Vardin’s Grove” to “Independence Grove” in honor of the 60th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. However, that name was short lived. When the town found out that there was another “Independence Grove” in Illinois, they changed the name to “Libertyville”. In 1839, the name of the town was changed from “Libertyville” to “Burlington” when it became the county seat. In 1841, the county seat was moved and the name of the town was changed back to “Libertyville”, the official name today.
Old Fashioned Barter
Libertyville has a famous trade as part of its history. The land we know as “Vardin’s Grove”, “Independence Grove” and “Libertyville” was purchased by the U.S. Government in 1829 from the Potawatomi Indians in a part cash, part barter, transaction. The terms of the transaction were $12,000 cash, $12,000 in goods and 50 barrels of salt annually.
For more information about the history of Libertyville, visit the Libertysville-Mundelein Historical Society. The Ansel B. Cook Museum is open to the public and houses the Society’s historical artifacts and documents.
From Four Score To “Fore” In Libertyville
The Libertyville Golf Course is a 9 hole par 3 course. There is a driving range, Short Game and Junior Golf Academy, and tournaments are also held at the Golf Course.
The Libertyville Sports Complex has a unique driving range for golfers to practice their swing before heading to the golf course. It was voted the “Best Driving Range In Chicago” in the Daily Herald as part of the Reader’s Choice.
The Sports Complex offers more than an award-winning driving range. Outside is a fully-lit softball field; inside is a full service, all inclusive fitness center, two fields used for soccer, lacrosse, football and baseball, along with courts for basketball, floor hockey and volleyball. There is a unique climbing wall and party rooms in the Sports Complex as well.
Four More Ways To Have Fun
- First Friday on Main Street—The opportunity to eat, drink, and be merry, thanks to some of Libertyville’s finest restaurants, entertainers, retailers and establishments.
- The Farmer’s Market – Held every Thursday morning from June through October. In its 34th year, the Market has fresh and locally-grown seasonal fruits, vegetables and other favorites, including homemade baked goods, flowers, entertainment and cooking demonstrations.
- Car Fun on 21-Wednesdays in the summertime are not complete unless you attend Car Fun, which showcases cars 25 years or older, food, entertainment and the opportunity to see your neighbors.
- Historic Home Tours are a popular event in June. The Home Tours “bridge the architecture of the past with the present”. Visitors will enjoy both garden and interior tours of showcase homes in Libertyville.
When you are looking for a professional chimney sweeping service, you know Aelite Chimney Specialties is here for you! Call us today or click here!